Saturday, May 28, 2011

WEEK 8

Dear all,

Spectacular weeK!!!

I have enjoyed this week a lot!!! The most I liked was to “create an online course site or exercise” I experienced with Easy TestMaker and Nicenet.
Easy TestMaker was really useful, there you can design objective tests quickly with some tasks such as multiple-choice, true or false options, matching and short answers, all of these activities in one.
I consider it could help us optimize the time, furthermore in Easy TestMaker we can design classworks or extra homework with the format of the test. In my opinion USEFUL!!


Next NICENET It was really rewarding, my students enjoyed it a lot, a student told me “It was cool, now we could use more than our notebooks for writing our opinions”

It was not difficult to create the site, we have to go to Nicenet with our passwords, then click in “Create “next the system gives us a code for our students join to the class and it is done.

I feel very happy that my students use Nicenet, it is great for sharing insights, actually the name of the site is INSIGHTS.

ANVILL has been a new world full of helpful tools, the most that caught my attention was TCAST because you can record short audios or share videos in your lessons, unfortunately I cannot run the program, but I asked Jeff for some instructions I hope I can do it later. I really would like to use it.

Sharing the first draft of our Project Reports has been a nice experience because we are practicing peer-assessment, furthermore, we have to put into practice we are learning and it is good to report what we are doing and what happens to this.
I enjoyed a lot reading my partner’s project because I realized each teacher is a world worries about solving students problems, what is more worries about students learning and loving English.

Great week, isn´t it?

Ale

No comments:

Post a Comment