Saturday, May 14, 2011

WEEK 6

Dear teachers,

Marvelous week!!!


Engaging students, Power Point and Interactive classes, Meeting FORUM Editors, Creating Interactive Power Point…. Interesting, wasn’t it?

Well, the activity I enjoyed the most was Creating Interactive Power Point, I have used it but never interactive, I shared my IPP with my students on Friday and they were really motivated and excited what is more it was fun.


PP is a fantastic tool which helps teachers to create a different environment where students can learn by themselves only following some easy instructions.

Collaborative and cooperative learning, Think pair share, Types of groups was an enriching information, because it lets me realize I am not doing wrong at all and take into account what the best way of organizing my students could be now.
I like a lot to work in groups as human beings are social elements, they need to communicate each others, this communication is knowledge and knowledge is better if shared.

Finally, it is important to know that there are interesting materials as FORUM which can support our work as teachers.

Here I go week 7!!!

Ale

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ale,
    I loved creating interactive PowerPoint show too. I think that we having using it interactively as we do since we read the article that show us the proper way to do so.

    I agree with you that during this week we had great awarenece of powerful tools of teaching.

    Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ale,

    That's the best part of this week for me too: creating the Interactive PowerPoint!

    As I was browsing the net for more on these presentations, I ran into something called "SoftChalk". Have you heard of it?

    HelĂ´

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ale

    It is excellent that your students enjoyed your PPT, I think that we can motivate our students by implementing them in our classes.
    FORUM is an excelent source of innovative ideas such as the "The Lighter Side", I love it.

    Regards

    Ili

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ale,

    I also believe that creating interactive powerpoint presentations has been the most exciting task of this week. It is time consuming but it certainly pays off.
    Having the opportunity to interact with the FORUM editors was also very enriching and I hope to see some of us, if not all of us, having articles published in the future.
    Best,

    Gilmar

    ReplyDelete