Sunday, April 10, 2011

Motivation

Dear all,

I know this is an educative blog, but let me share with you my principal motivation, my daughter, she is Janis. I have at home my most important pupil and everything I learn is for sharing with her and my students. In this photo she was two months, now she is a beautiful teen. I post this picture because when she was a lovely baby, I decided to be a teacher, so it is my favorite one.

When I am teaching, I always think about her and I do with my students that I would like other teachers to do with my daughter.

2 comments:

  1. I could see this photo for hours. It gives me energy and makes me understand she is there when the rest had gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I loved your sweet girl picture and it'd real that our children give us the enrgy to continue our life magically.

    My father told me once that if I want to be a good teacher I must treat my students as if they are my children. I still can hear these words when I teach and it lead me tobe better teacher for my students and my children.

    Mariah

    ReplyDelete