Friday, June 10, 2011

WEEK 10

Dear friends,

It is incredible, we finish, we did it!!!

With this post let me CONGRATULE ALL OF YOU for your great job and your total support along the course. Your ideas have been pearls of wisdom for me and I have learned a lot from your experiences.
Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of this nice group of CHAMPIONS.

When I started this adventure, because it was A REAL ADVENTURE for me, I had a great expectation but also scared of not doing the things well as Technology has not been my principal teaching assistant, so I was thinking it would be really difficult. Now I have changed my mind and I am not the same teacher as I was ten weeks ago because I realized I am not alone in the road “Technology gave me its hand”

Everything I learned here was very useful in order to create a new and innovating teaching environment so I tried to put into practice as many tools as I could.
Every topic was very interesting, important and fruitful, consequently it is truly difficult to say what was good or not because all was fascinating, all readings really helped me understand better some process, the most that I enjoyed was interactive Power Point Presentations, the most useful NICENET, the tools I am using now NICENET, mails, PPP, TCAST, Easy Testmaker, online readings, news, youtube.
Every part of the course was relevant. Although, it was a shame for me not having enough time to deepen in each one, thus I must review again the themes for improving my gaps. I consider that the course gave me many ideas and assistants so its outline was good, neither a lot nor a little information, enough to potentiate our students’ skills because the main important point for me was to focus in my students’ benefit.

Finally, I think that big goals are divided into small steps and this course showed us a great group of steps to change our methodology, so let’s apply we learned because it is time to make a change in Education.

It was fascinating, wasn’t it?

Best wishes,
Ale

PS. Friends I would like to keep in touch with you, this is my mail tobamorena_afh@hotmail.com and our blogs will continue being a great way of communication.
I hope to hear about you soon.
Good luck!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ale,
    Thanks for sharing your thought I totally agree with you that this course simplified some of the main objectives and showed us some of the greatest teaching tools which changed our methodology of teaching.

    Wish you all the best,
    Mariah

    Thanks for sharing your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ale,

    Yes, it was fascinating. Your ideas and messages along the course have been really interesting and you've been a lively member of this community.

    All the best to you too.
    Juan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ale,

    This has really been a wonderful experience and adventure in several directions: 1- discovering new technological tools to enhance teaching/learning process
    2-discovering different colleagues and different ways of teaching in different parts of the world
    3- discovering a motivated on-line community

    And if this has not been an adventure, I do not know what other term to use for it!!!!!

    Good Luck Ale!!!

    Marsi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear friend,

    it was apleasure working with you and learning from all of you... wish you the best...

    EVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ale,

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences with all of us.

    I also would like to keep in touch and I know I'm not the only one. Let's go on with the blogs, I think it's the best way to keep in touch with more of our colleagues.

    'See you soon'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ale,

    I am so glad that this course helped you and that you learned many things. That makes me very happy.

    Thank you for being such an enthusiastic and supportive participant. It's been wonderful to work with you.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete